Monday, May 18, 2009

Aspen IRV makes my head hurt!

Greetings! I have been communicating back and forth with various verified voting advocates about the Aspen IRV fiasco. People have read my comments and told me I should turn them into blogs, and they have been wondering why I haven't done so yet.

That's because so much stuff is coming out about the Aspen IRV election almost daily that makes the stuff I wrote yesterday out of date! And I also have to try and wrap my head about the confusing "novel" way that Aspen ran their election. Excuse me - that was a mistake - Aspen paid a small private company to administer the IRV election using an uncertified system.

So have no fear - I will get around to writing a devastating blog (or two or three) on Aspen IRV that will tickle your funny bone and make you cry wondering how anyone is buying into this voodoo voting method!

Chris Telesca

No comments: